Microsoft SharePoint software technology for the implementation, management and documentation of a control system based on the Control of Food Safety HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Objectives of HACCP.
- Production and marketing of safe food.
- Give confidence to consumers and customers.
- Prevent problems before they occur.
- To control the critical phases of the production process.
- It is flexible, it adapts to the company and process changes.
- Integrates with other quality systems (ISO 9000, IFS, BRC ...)
- It is the basis for ensuring safe products.
Objectives of the solution:
- Manage the documentation required by the implementation of HACCP.
- Manage the verification procedures to validate the operation of the system and records.
- Aalarm and warning systems to detect failures in the control registers made.